WL183, WL184 & WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphones
Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser mics designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each mic has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
All models feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
WL183, WL184, and WL185 are sold separately.
- WL183 (Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle: 360 degrees.
- WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 115 degrees.
- WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17,000 Hz
- 1800 ohms
- Output Level
- WL183: -40.0 dBV/Pa; WL184: -44.5 dBV/Pa; WL185: -45.5 dBV/Pa