SM58-X2u USB Digital Bundle
The legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.Digitally record wherever your computer takes you -- just plug and play for better-than-CD quality vocal reproduction
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimizing background noise.
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise.
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8" connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
Dynamic (moving coil)
SM58: 50 to 15,000 Hz, X2U: 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency