Networked Charging Station
MXWNCS2 is designed to blend into conference room and classroom aesthetics, allowing Microflex® Wireless components to charge without a tangle of cables.
- Works with Microflex Wireless
- Features two charging ports compatible with MXW1, MXW2 and MXW6 transmitters
- Includes MXWNCS2, power supply, and user guide
MXWNCS2 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each.
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone transmitter
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via Microflex Wireless Control Software or third-party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an access point transceiver by simply pressing “Link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
See more: Wireless Systems