Club/Rave - Scratch/Mix
Revived exactly the same as the original, this companion to the M44-7 provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction for entertainment purposes.
The M44G is a versatile performance needle, appropriate for both intensive scratching and mixing.
- With a tracking force of 0.75 to 1.5 grams, and a frequency response which is essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz, the M44G produces a vibrant, high-definition sound.
- With the same unique Shure Type S cantilever as used on the M44-7, the M44G is a highly reliable performer, which is also easy on your vinyl.
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: detailed bass and lows
- N44G Replacement Needle, Single, with Box and User Guide
- N44GQ Replacement Needle, 4 Pack, Mounted on a card
47 kilohms in parallel with 450pf
Tracking Force Range
0.75 to 1.5 grams
Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz