Cardioid-12 Dual-Section Gooseneck Condenser Microphone, Inline Preamplifier, Flange Mount, Black
Centraverse™ Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions. Dual-section gooseneck provides full articulation and easy placement options.
Each microphone includes a windscreen and mounting flange.
Featuring CommShield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
Mute switch/LED and Mute switch/Light ring options are not sold in the Americas region.
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)
- Output Level
- At 1 kHz , open circuit voltage: –33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)