Cardioid Dynamic, Low Z, for Gooseneck Mounting
Designed for indoor communication systems, including transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 2 inches (5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Hum-bucking coil reduces induced noise from computer displays
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Dynamic, unidirectional (cardioid), close-talking
- Frequency Response
- 100 to 7,000 Hz
- 170 ohms
- Output Level
- -61.5 dBV/Pa (.84mV) : 1 Pa = 94 dBSPL; -41.5 dB (8.4 mV): 0 dB = 1V/100 microbar