MX396 Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone
The Microflexå¨åÊMulti-Element Boundary microphone delivers a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations.
Clean and simple in appearance, Multi-Element Boundary mics come in two or three element configurations, combining the coverage of multiple microphones into one small, compact package.
- End of table (300å¡), center of table (360å¡), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns
- Individual audio output for each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- CommShieldå¨ Technology
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- MX396/C-DUAL: 2 x Cardioid MX396/C-TRI: 3 x Cardioid
- EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?
- MX396/C-DUAL: 48‰ÛÒ52 Vdc phantom, 10.0 mA
- MX396/C-TRI: 48‰ÛÒ52 Vdc phantom, 12.0 mA