MX392 & MX393
MX392åÊand MX393 Microflexå¨ Wired Boundary MicrophonesåÊfrom ShureåÊare equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
- MX392: Surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, attached unterminated cable
- MX393: Surface-mount mic; miniature three pin connector, 12' XLR cable
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
- LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
Cardioid (MX392/C, MX393/C), Supercardioid (MX392/S, MX393/S), Omnidirectional (MX392/O, MX393/O)
EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
-6 dBV (0.5 V)
Phantom power required?
11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption