SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating™ Earphones with Remote + Mic
Sound Isolating™ Earphones with Remote + Mic feature great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation.
- Dynamic MicroDriver Fixed cable with remote + mic for Apple iOS devices
- Available in grey
- Includes SE112m+, sleeve fit kit, nozzle cleaning tool, drawstring pouch, and user guide
The perfect upgrade to supplied “earbud-type” headsets, and fully compatible with all Apple iOS devices, the SE112m+ provides great sound with deep bass with impressive sound isolation. An inline three-button remote offers seamless control of all device functions with the touch of a button.
Sound Isolating Design
Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, professional form factor with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Cables can be worn over the ear to keep them out of the way or straight down, depending on personal preference.
- Three sizes of soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to your ears for a perfect fit.
- A nozzle cleaning tool helps you keep your earphones free of earwax and other debris so you can enjoy great sound quality.
- A drawstring pouch for storage also is included.
Integrated three-button remote + mic allows you to adjust the volume, control music and video playback, and answer or end calls on Apple iOS devices.
Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPod touch (2nd through 5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th through 7th generation) and iPod shuffle (1st through 4th generation).
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz – 17 kHz
- Cable Style: 50" Fixed
- Colors: Grey
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.